Jennifer and Todd, You don't know me but I am a good friend of your dad. As I grieved and said prayers for all of you during your recent loss of Ezra, I will continue to pray for you guys and celebrate your good news. Congratulations!! Bill Wood
Jennifer and Todd Harry and I pray each night for the new baby and for you. You both are such strong and true people who are so loved. We are basking in the glow of your new baby and family. Much love, Tish and Harry Wolfe
2 Comments:
Jennifer and Todd,
You don't know me but I am a good friend of your dad. As I grieved and said prayers for all of you during your recent loss of Ezra, I will continue to pray for you guys and celebrate your good news. Congratulations!!
Bill Wood
Jennifer and Todd
Harry and I pray each night for the new baby and for you. You both are such strong and true people who are so loved. We are basking in the glow of your new baby and family.
Much love, Tish and Harry Wolfe
Post a Comment
<< Home